Windows Systems Administrator
(Lafayette, IN, USA)
Our client, a large Managed Services Provider (MSP) is in search of a Windows SysAdmin to join their growing team of qualified and diverse individuals.
Reporting directly to the Senior Systems Engineer, the qualified applicant will work with like-minded peers to provide our clients with optimal system performance and a high quality of service. Proactively embracing cutting edge technology solutions and taking pride in the knowledge gained through overcoming complex technical challenges can be expected.
Position Type: Full-Time Direct Hire
Schedule: Mon-Fri 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
After Hours: On-call schedule rotation with a flexible team
Benefits: Competitive Health Insurance Plans & 401k Program with Employer Matching Options
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience and education
How to Apply:
Email your application and CV.
- Windows Server Administration — 2008/R2, 2012/R2
- Windows Client OS troubleshooting — Windows XP/7/8/8.1
- Active Directory Administration — Users, Groups, OU’s etc.
- Group Policy Administration — creating GPO’s, inheritance, permissions, item-level targeting etc.
- Domain Administration — Domain Controllers, Replication, Health, FSMO Roles, etc.
- Virtualization — HyperV, VMWare ESXi
- Networking — Switches, Routers, Subnetting & IP’s, VLAN, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP
- Hardware — Server hardware, RAID Configurations
- Terminal Services / Remote Desktop Services
- Exchange Administration
- Office365 & Google Apps
- Troubleshooting Hardware/Software
- Domain and Server builds from scratch
- Management of Applications, Servers and Infrastructure at client sites
- Resolve any hardware/software issues
- Provide technical documentation
- Coordinate with co-workers, clients and hardware/software vendors on complex issue resolution
- Monitor/review systems daily
- Communicate with hardware techs and on-site personnel to replace/troubleshoot hardware issues
- Provision user accounts and group permissions
- Develop GPOs, understand inheritance, and order in which policies are applied, logon/logoff scripts
- Research and deployment of new technology to be used for clients — examples include DR strategies, cloud based content filtering and A/V, virtualization, etc.
- Conduct troubleshooting of issues associated with Remote Desktop Services, along with installing new software, pushing out policies, folder redirection and profiles
- Administer clients HyperV and VMWare ESXi installations
- 6 years’ experience in IT
- 2 years’ System Administration experience with Windows Server 2008/R2
- Experience with Server 2012/R2
- 2 years of experience in a large enterprise server environment is a plus
Touch Support is one of the leading global technical support companies, providing 24×7 support to web hosting companies worldwide. We offer BPO services for large firms in the technical fields. By hiring, training, supporting, we find issues and fix them now, not 30 days later when there’s a problem.
If you enjoy learning new skills, working hard and constantly pushing the envelope of what can be achieved using IT infrastructure, Touch Support is the place for you. We would be happy to teach you everything we know! Please submit your application and CV in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.